How many PP should i be on?

Hi, can anyone help ive been on cambridge for 29 days ive lost 16lb, but its proving too expensive and ive done WW before quite a few times, and im thinking if i can do cambridge i can definitely do WW again, can anyone tell me what points i should be on please so i can start first thing tomorrow, i weigh 17st 2lb my DOB is 25/11/71 im 41 and 5ft 7, thanks in advance for ny help provided x

Hi, can anyone help ive been on cambridge for 29 days ive lost 16lb, but its proving too expensive and ive done WW before quite a few times, and im thinking if i can do cambridge i can definitely do WW again, can anyone tell me what points i should be on please so i can start first thing tomorrow, i weigh 17st 2lb my DOB is 25/11/71 im 41 and 5ft 7, thanks in advance for ny help provided x

Hey Marie, It's 36 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP :) Good Luck for tomorrow, are you starting a diary on here? X

Hey Marie, It's 36 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP :) Good Luck for tomorrow, are you starting a diary on here? X
if i can find the right place, only been on the WW one tonight x sorry forgot to thanks u xx

Last edited:
Hi was just wondering if 39 points was right for me as ive noticed a couple of people similar age and height but heavier and on less points, im 15st 3lbs 5ft 7 and 33yrs old , sorry to ask again im confused lol x

Hi was just wondering if 39 points was right for me as ive noticed a couple of people similar age and height but heavier and on less points, im 15st 3lbs 5ft 7 and 33yrs old , sorry to ask again im confused lol x

Not sure on your Gender

Male is 44 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP

Female is 33 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP.

Hope that helps. X

yes, i decided to start a diary, i thought it might help me keep on track, started today, thank u for ur help x

Hi I'm back on weight watchers as of yesterday but not sure of my points, guessing it may have changed a bit whilst I've been gone. Can anyone tell me please? :)

31 years old female
12st 1lb
5ft 6in

Thanks in advance :)

Hi I'm back on weight watchers as of yesterday but not sure of my points, guessing it may have changed a bit whilst I've been gone. Can anyone tell me please? :)

31 years old female
12st 1lb
5ft 6in

Thanks in advance :)

Hey :) Its 27 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP :) Any Qs Please Ask! X

Thank you Serena :) I gave myself 29 yesterday! Oops lol x

Thank you Serena :) I gave myself 29 yesterday! Oops lol x

Lol! 2pp is only 80cals in the grand scheme of things so won't have done much harm. Are u starting a Diary on here? X

Well, I joined last night, so today is my first day :)

Mum and Dad have said they will join me but need to do it from home due to working hours. Can I ask for them to get their pro points?

Dad

5ft7inchs
15s7lb

Mum
5ft2inchs
10s7lb

Thank you x

Well, I joined last night, so today is my first day :)

Mum and Dad have said they will join me but need to do it from home due to working hours. Can I ask for them to get their pro points?

Dad

5ft7inchs
15s7lb

Mum
5ft2inchs
10s7lb

Thank you x

Hey Lauren!

Well Done on joining!

It's 30 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP for Dad :)

And

It's 26 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP for Dad :)

Good Luck to all 3 of you, any questions please ask! X

I am a seriel diet hopper and have decided to give WW another go! Whenever I do WW I always go back to the old discovery plan mainly because I don't know what pro points I should be on.
Can someone work them out for me please?

so, I'm female
5ft 9"
12st 13 llbs and 44 years young!

anything else you need?

many thanks in advance......

Hey :) Its 27 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP :) Good Luck and any questions, please ask! X

Tomorrow hopefully!! If I wake up in the right frame of mind! Having said that, I am out for dinner on Saturday but its no good putting it off.....there's no time like the present as they say!!
6 good days out of 7 is better than none at all, right?

Indeed and remember that WW is there to fit around your Life! I've been on countless Meals Out, Days Out, Trips Away and in 21wks there was only one week where I didn't lose! X Good Luck :) x

Back