how many sprays

Heaven

of fry light do you use when frying things?

as many as it needs to cover the item I'm cooking!

I didn't realise that you could lots of sprays in one go, I thought it was about 10 sprays only - you do learn something every day on this forum, thank you everyone.

Last edited:
I can't say as I've counted :eek: I just squirt till I think it's enough :D

Depends on what it is. I have a good non stick pan so just a couple squirts is enough fry eggs, etc. But SW chips... they get a good few squirts. Not sure how many... I do it by sight...

Depends on what it is. I have a good non stick pan so just a couple squirts is enough fry eggs, etc. But SW chips... they get a good few squirts. Not sure how many... I do it by sight...

Agree - I only use a few in a non stick pan but my chips get about 10-15 and then halfway through cooking, I push them around and give them another 10-15 squirts and usually whack the grill on too which helps to get them nice and golden!

I've never counted, I just keep spraying till I think it's enough.

I take the same non-scientific approach as the rest of you - squirt spray til I feel it's enough. It's actually something that has vaguely concerned me, so it's good to see someone else be brave enough to ask, and to see that so many people who are doing well with SW take the same approach as me, so it shouldn't hinder me at all :D Yayyy!

It used to be 1 syn for 10 sprays - that maybe where you got '10' from! Now it's ALLL free :D

Back