how many stones?

Hey

I have just started today at 17st 12pounds and want to be 6 stone lighter by the end! I dont know how long that will tak e- I have never done Cambridge before so after reading all of your stories I feel quite positive about doing it!

I am finding the shakes a bit hard to swallow at the minute but I am sure I will get over that!

Any tips and hints would be appreciated!

KX

I am back on 100% on day 3 after an absence from CD of nearly a year. Last year I lost just short of 5stone of a planned loss of about 11 stone. I have since regained all I lost plus another 1 1/2 stone :(

I am being a bit more relaxed about my target this time round. Firstly I would like to get below where I got last year - I made it to 18st 9lb last year and was comfortably in size 18 trousers and size 16 tops - so I would love to be back there again and wearing the lovely clothes I bought last time round.

I think for now over all I am looking at losing 10 stone - which would take me to 14st 13lb - the first time I will have been under 15stone since leaving school. I should be in a comfortable 14/16 at that weight I reckon (going on my sisters losses on CD she was in a 14 at just under 15 stone).

This time I am sticking with it 100% right until the end, regardless of birthdays, christmas or anything else that might get in the way. My reasoning being that if I get on and do it this time then I will only be missing out on the one birthday, the one christmas etc. I know that once I come off the diet, even for one day, I won't be able to get back on properly.

good luck, xxx
i started out with nearly 8st to loose, lost 11lb pre cd, and now 3st 6lb gone with cd, 4st 3lb gone in total want to loose at least another 3st, maybe 3st 8lb max. xxxx

are you sticking to ss x

I have one to lose, and at the rate I am going I will be lucky if I lose it by Christmas 2010 :(

HI! I had 6 stone 4 3/4 to lose and now have 3 stone 2 left which I aim to have lost by Christmas if not sooner. My only worry is I go on a weeks holiday this Sunday and I' scared I'll lose the plot if you know what I mean?! Haven't had much advice from my cdc on the best approach so I thought I'd do 2 shakes and a low carb evening meal. Any advice? :)

sounds good, stay away from carbs and you should be ok, stick to chicken or salmon and green salad, i have lettuce cucumber and brocolli with chicken when i go out xxx
take zero coke if poss and have soda water, if you are gonna drink, stick to wine or white spirits, good luck let us know how you do xxx

Thanks for the advice Claira I'll let you know how I get on. :D

I had 10 stone 9lbs to lose. I've now got 8 stone 4lbs left to go and I wanted to be done by 1st Feb. But realistically I think I am looking at the end of April. Which would be good as I'm off on holiday in May :D

I have 4.5 stone to lose to get to my goal ... so fingers crossed I want to be there by xmas eve, however if I am still not where I want to be I will be going back on the plan after xmas I expect .... I would love to be 8.5 stone..... wishful thinking haha!

Hi all,
I need to lose in total a whopping 14st to have a healthy bmi, i would like to be at least half way by march!!! i start CD on tuesday as this is the only available time to see my CDC!!! im so nervous!!!

i started with 14 stone to lose and have 13 stone still to go, hoping to be finished sometime next summer but i will see it throught to the end

Back