How many syns a day are you allowed

Starlight

Gold Member
Its almost breaking my heart to be posting this, but after plateauing for 3 weeks on WW Im wondering if its time to change :cry:

Its not what I want as Im passionate about WW but I really cant afford to lose so little.

I dont particularly want to go to classes so was wondering how many syns a day youre allowed? Im not sure any other diet will allow me the freedom WW has either.

Im really at the searching stage just now, I dont know what to do at all :break_diet:

SW allows you soooooooooo much freedom, honestly its amazing - come on over to the dark side! xxx

I have done both ww and sw. I think you get so many more choices on sw. But I guess it's what your used to, you know what they say change is as good as a rest!

I don't like vegetables and I'm a real picker. SW is the only thing that has ever worked for me. There is so much free food, 2 great plans to choose from and your Syns on top of that.

Starlight, try a break for a week or two, eat what you like when you like, after eating sensibly for as long as you have, you won't go o.t.t, but it might shock your metabolism and get your losses back on track, I don't think SW will be good for you, as free foods are mainly fruit and veg, and as you need to fill up on them for good results your dislike of veg might be a prob.... Really sorry to hear you have hit a bad point, I am sure you will be clicking again soon though :)

Sure give SW a try and see if it works for you, if not its not the end of the world and you can go back to WW. I have tried both before and prefer SW as its less counting and more eatting lol

hey sandy... what about trying a nutrionalist (sp??) but ya know what i mean....

or what about more exercise or a different plan??

sorry i know you are enquiring about a different plan but i also know how much you love WW :D:D

hope you find something that suits you as well as WW did/does

Gen xx

No one thinks that, different diets suit different people. Make the decision that is right for you

Sandy, it's a little blip, and you are one helluva determined lady, so you will be losing again before you know it!!!! you blooming big loser you, lol

I agree with Nanny and look at what you've lost already, you're an inspiration to us all. Whatever you decide to do we know you will do it. xxx Loobylou

Thanks Taz.

I know I sound like such a drama queen but I thought WW was the one for me, Ive still too much to lose to 'waste' 3 or 4 weeks and its just really dented my confidence. I dont honestly think I could do a VLCD so my options are..................... well what exactly :rolleyes:
I know what you mean. When you are comfortable with your diet it's not a nice thought to come off it or change. A few months before I got married I was stuck in a rut so I came off SW and followed SlimFast for a few months. I kept going to class and didn't say that I was following a different plan. It worked as the change helped to re-focus me. I switched back to SW when I went back to work but when I started training for my new job it all went wrong again. I am now just getting my head back into it and I hate that I have lost a couple of months of losses.

Back