Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How many syns did I scoff?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by julesm, 17 December 2010 Social URL.

1. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone!

Just wanted a bit of syns advice. It's my graduation day and I've just been out for a meal at a Japanese restaurant called Samsi. It has been voted one of the most healthy restaurants in the country!

I'm really happy with what I chose - think it was healthy and delicious - but have no idea how many syns to allow for it.

I'm doing Extra Easy today.

Tonight I had:

A small bowl of Miso soup

Green tea

Starter: Grilled salmon kebab (there were 2 kebabs but I gave one to my boyfriend. On top of it was some teryaki sauce - maybe about a tablespoon and a half - I think this would have been quite synful) with salad.

Main: A platter of mixed Sushi, Sashimi and Norimaki (there were 12 pieces on the plate but I gave one to my boyfriend so I ate 11. There was Wasabi, the pickled ginger and the little strands of carroty and radishy stuff that comes with it and I ate a lot of that.

The sushis were I THINK - the little parcels of rice with mackerel, prawn, octopus, squid and sweet egg on top.
    The Norimaki seaweed rolls were I THINK Tuna, Japanese pickle and avocado.
    The Maki rolls were I THINK Salmon and avocado and crab stick and avocado.
    Finally I had one sashimi that was sliced raw salmon.

It was DELISH! But how many syns to save? I have only had 2 syns today and 2 syns yesterday. I am happy not to have any syns tomorrow.
    Is that enough? Not enough? Too careful?

HELP!

Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited: 17 December 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Oooh. Sounds delicious.

I don't know the answer but I would have thought that you would have it covered by today and yesterday's syn savings fairly easily. I would try and keep tomorrow's syns on the lower side too just to be sure but I think you'd be ok with 5-10 tomorrow.

Glad you had a lovely day. And congratulations.

Gail x

4. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Gail! I've kept the syns low today.

5. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.