How many syns for a cocktail?

MrsJH

Hoping somebody can help! I'm in Spain at the mo and I've forgot my SW book :( any ideas how many syns an alcoholic cocktail would be?? Just a rough estimation!

Really trying my hardest to be good but it is my holiday so don't want to go without treats!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MrsJH said:
Hoping somebody can help! I'm in Spain at the mo and I've forgot my SW book :( any ideas how many syns an alcoholic cocktail would be?? Just a rough estimation!

Really trying my hardest to be good but it is my holiday so don't want to go without treats!

Xx

Bloody enjoy your holiday woman and have all the cocktails you want,it isnt everyday your in spain!so go enjoy it and start a fresh when you come home....

Ps:just don't OVER do it!!haha enjoy x

Emz24 said:
Bloody enjoy your holiday woman and have all the cocktails you want,it isnt everyday your in spain!so go enjoy it and start a fresh when you come home....

Ps:just don't OVER do it!!haha enjoy x

Ha ha thanks!!the worst thing is the drink! all I can drink is diet coke syn free but it isn't good for you to have all the time!! xx

MrsJH said:
Ha ha thanks!!the worst thing is the drink! all I can drink is diet coke syn free but it isn't good for you to have all the time!! xx

I'm the same,I never drank diet coke now I addicted!!!squeeze a lemon into some water,or there are suger free cordials that are SYN free.... Yes drink is the worst,picked up a tip the other day at group 50ml of extra dry martini is just 2.5syns, and 50ml is a pub measure. Mix
It with slim line tonic or soda water and you have a White wine for 2.5syns:))

Emz24 said:
I'm the same,I never drank diet coke now I addicted!!!squeeze a lemon into some water,or there are suger free cordials that are SYN free.... Yes drink is the worst,picked up a tip the other day at group 50ml of extra dry martini is just 2.5syns, and 50ml is a pub measure. Mix
It with slim line tonic or soda water and you have a White wine for 2.5syns:))

Ooo I've never tried dry martini! Currently looking for the syn value of sangria!
Any ideas??? Xx

MrsJH said:
Ooo I've never tried dry martini! Currently looking for the syn value of sangria!
Any ideas??? Xx

Oh god I wouldn't a clue, but I'd say it's hight, it's red wine and fruit juice isn't it?? Have a glass!!:) and then one for me:) x

Back