1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How many syns for a standar pancake (with frylight)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by K19ely, 19 October 2009 Social URL.

1. K19ely

K19ely Member

Hi I have a craving for a pancake tonight so just though id ask how many syns in a standard pancake using frylight. I have 5 syns left so hoping I can have one for pudding:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    you could try the syn free pancake in the recipies setion - it's something like separate an egg wisk the white with splendor till its fluffy then add in the yolk folding gently spray a pan with frylight and pour in. You will need to turn it carefully so it cooks on both sides. you could have it with fruit and youghurt plain or with some splendor and lemon.
  4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm not 100% sure hun, but garenteed it's not 5 syns as a normal pancake uses flour etc.

deffo try the sw ones.. of course its not gunna be 100% like the real thing, but its worth giving it a shot to save yourself the syns.

take 2 eggs, and seperate. add vanilla essence to the yolk, and the add as much sweetner as you like to the egg whites and whisk untill mirangue like. fold together and then put into fry lighted pan. Dont touch, allow it to cook untill you can slide the flipper thing underneath and flip to the other side.

i sue lemon jif and more sweetner to top mine, but strawberrys are yum too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.