How many syns in...

I only do green days - will look in my book about Success Express. I'm out for lunch today and a meal tomorrow night, so I don't think it'll be possible!

I know the Gin is 2.5 Syns. Not sure about the champagne and wine though, depends on what size they were! Sounds like you had a good night though so flexi-Syn it!

i had a bottle of asti last week and counted it as 32 (i think) it will be alot but use flexi syns

Ah, I don't do it very often and I didn't eat anything too calorific (too busy drinking!)

I'm normally a pint of lager girl so I guess I made better choices than normal! The Magners is synful but it wasn't my choice, was ordered for me by my South East colleagues who find my accent funny and thought it was hilarious to order me cider!

I'm a bit too hungover to go out for lunch so that saves some syns I guess!

I think 50 is about right however, please don't use 'flexisyns'. The point of flexisyns is to PLAN AHEAD, a night out for a SPECIAL OCCASSION, with a SPECIFIC LIMIT of how many syns you are going to have. COUNT DOWN from that number and STOP when you have run out. Its not for 'I drank a bit too much on Saturday, Oh never mind, I'll count it as a flexi syn day'. You were off plan. Simple. Wake up the next day, start again. If you really want to, and it won't make you feel deprived, you could cut your syns down to 5 a day for the rest of the week.

Apologies for capitals but I have seriously lost count of the number of times that some suggests flex synning in this type of situation so there is obviously alot of confusion about what it actually means.

Back