How many syns??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by acg200587, 30 January 2011.

1. acg200587

acg200587 Well-Known Member

My husband is taking me out tonight for a meal and I was going to have fillet steak with garlic butter and hand cut chips. I just don't know how many syns this is likely to be as I'm sure the steak will be free other than what it's cooked in but the chips and garlic butter no way! Finding it really hard lately with my willpower so want to know exactly what I can have before I go and end up with something even worse! :confused:
  2. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Well-Known Member

can i make a suggestion if you dont mind asking if it were me i would have the steak and ask them to either do it with a plain jacket and salad or new potatoes as opposed to do the chips and butter
  3. acg200587

acg200587 Well-Known Member

I've had a look through the menu and they don't do jacket potatos, could ask for a salad or veggies though instead, but wanted to check the syns first to see if I need to, I kind of feel if I go out and just have a plain steak and salad I'd be as well having it at home and saving the pennies x