How many syns...

MrsP

Hi all new to sw and only doing it at home till aftwe half term! Just eat a muller light Greek style lemon yoghurt! How many syns? Thanks xxx

Attachments

• image-2546401063.jpg
    image-2546401063.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 492
Oh wow! That's fab! Can live with that! Was soooo yum! Xxx

Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Luscious Lemon, 120g pot 0.5 syns on all plans

Ooo very good value for syns that! Yummy

Yep definately half a syn a tub! The tubs are quite small so I have two. The coconut and the lemon ones are my fave, try them with some s f jelly. Soooooooo gorgeous. And someone suggested putting a little meringue in the lemon one, whey hey S W lemon meringue! Happy days. :)

And pack of 4 for £1 in Iceland, dont know how long for though. They are really lovely, cant get enough of them but normally very pricey. Coconut and lemon my faves. Just think if you work to 15 syns a day you could have 30 of these little babies a day ha ha!

And pack of 4 for £1 in Iceland, dont know how long for though. They are really lovely, cant get enough of them but normally very pricey. Coconut and lemon my faves. Just think if you work to 15 syns a day you could have 30 of these little babies a day ha ha!

Fab idea! Lol! I bought mine in sainsburys other week was bogof! X I bought lush lemon and strawberry! Don't like strawberry ones to much! X

Back