How many syns?

Yes, as SkinnyMalink says, make sure to have your syns, it's what makes life worth living LOL, i've been having up to 15 a day, i only have around 1 to 1.5 stone left to lose but even with all my syns i'm still losing a couple of pounds a week.

Best of luck

hi there im a newbie to this site. i have been with slimming world before but i changed jobs and it was really difficult to get to a class. so ive decided to start again with my husband we have booked a holiday in June and need to lose quite a few pounds. ive been unable to find a couple of things in my directory so that i can syn them,, could anyone help please. my hubbie has got honey monster sugar puffs is that still 27g, also asda own individual apple pies, muller rice 190g pot low fat toffee flavour and vanilla flavour.
your help will be much appreciated thanks xx

My C always advises between 5 to 15 syns a day, regardless of whether male or female and starting weight.

I always enjoy having my full 15 a day. My weight is coming off at a nice rate.

syns

thank you for your reply i was really shocked to see how high the syns were for the muller rice with them saying on the pot "low fat" :sigh:

apple pies 10 1/2 syns each

muller rice toffee 10 syns and also the vanilla 10 1/2 syns

28g sugar puffs 5 1/2 syns not classed as a HeB as they have to be plain puffed wheat.

thank you for your reply i was really shocked to see how high the syns were for the muller rice with them saying on the pot "low fat" :sigh:

Yes, that's the way they advertise... low fat, but forget to mention high in sugar!

I can't work out how to start a new thread so forgive me for hijacking this one.

I would like syn values for oatso breakfast biscuits by Quaker. I am looking for something portable for breakfast that is a hex b or low syns.

Thanks!

Back