how many times have you tried.....

Countless times, 4th time on sw, reached target once before but after I stopped going then a stone more. I went about it all wrong, no syns, felt deprived, weight back on. This time im taking the scenic route & enjoying sw & my syns! I also hated being restricted to red/green, but thanks to ee that's no longer an issue.

oh gawdddd -I have been either ON or OFF a diet since I was 14 :eek: -I will be 4.....0 in December (although if anyone asks -Im twenty tooty :p)....
I have never got to target and here in lay my problem... lose a chunk get complacent and BANG its all back on with VAT :eek:
This is my first real go at SW (it was the one I tried at 14 strangely enough) -and I love it..and I have no doubt whatsoever that I WILL get to target and stay there as it is sooooo not a diet :D

I've been on various diets over the last 10 years, always lost a little, then got bored / complacent and put it all back on with extra too.

This is the first time I've managed to get back within a healthy BMI and have target waiting for me just around the corner.

Tiphareth said:
I've been on various diets over the last 10 years, always lost a little, then got bored / complacent and put it all back on with extra too.

This is the first time I've managed to get back within a healthy BMI and have target waiting for me just around the corner.

Well done and the very best of luck! How much to target?

Well done and the very best of luck! How much to target?

Just 1lb and I had a sts this week which was gutting as I'd been so good all week.

Tiphareth said:
Just 1lb and I had a sts this week which was gutting as I'd been so good all week.

You'll get there it does get harder when you're nearly there! I'm sure you'll do it this week! What day do u weigh?

Tuesdays - and it seems any little bit of slack I give myself at weekends likes to hang around and come to class with me.

This is the first time I've dieted (and first time I've needed to) I was a completely healthy weight till I had my daughter, by the time she was 1 I was obese! Complete diet and exercise overhaul and I'm at target and praying I stay here! :)

This is my 3rd time in 20 years. Got to target 19 years ago with WW and again 7 years ago with SW. Finding it less difficult this time though. I'm sure all the support we can offer each other via social media is really helpful and certainly keeps me motivated.:)

I've lost count at the number of times I have dieted. Been on and off one since I was 14 too!! Complacency sneaks in along with the gains and then becomes a vicious cycle :(. This resulted in me being super morbidly obese at 21 stone 7lb and having a gastric band to kerb my over eating. I've been back on and off sw (due to being pregnant) for the last 3 years and have lost 9 stone 7lbs. I have another 2 ish stone to loose and that's me to a target I would be more than happy with. I've only ever reached target once and that was when I was 15!!! I'm going to be 36 in November!!

Back