How Many

happyhippo

Silver Member
How many people are doing ww without going to class . I have the monthly pass due to expire and i am thinking of doing it alone as getting to class with new job is difficult and only a few classes a week in my area

I do it at home. I just went once to get the books and the deluxe starter pack. Naughty, but I couldn't / can't afford it either. Going well on my own. I know my scales are accurate and I don't feel I need the support of a group as it makes no difference to my motivation. xx

I tried last year going to class but when i couldn't make it because of work etc I had it in my head I could eat whatever I wanted then an of course never managed to get it off again for the next week.

I am doing it on my own this time and doing alot better. I weigh in on a friday and have joined a few challenges here on the forum which keep me going. When I am feeling peckish or bored I come on here and nosey through the posts instead of going to the kitchen.

Good luck whatever you choose to do

Why don't you join WW online? It's about £7 a month I think and then at least you get to keep the online site and the tracker etc...

xx

Back