How much can i lose in a month

Sas101

Hi all
I have done Cambridge diet and I lost 5 stones and put it all bck on, so I have tried a few times to do it but I can't get my head round it its really difficult to do it again, so I though I'd look for something new to get me motivated again, so for the people who have done this diet how much weight could I lose in a month in average I weight 15 stones. Also how much does it cost ?

Best place to look for prices would be the slim and save website but assuming that you want to do 4 packs a day (I did) and you order a 4 week supply at a time then £31.25 + share of delivery, with veg (I bought frozen broccoli, cauliflower and spinach), coke zero, water flavouring (assuming that you want all of that) you are looking at about £40 max a week I would say.

As for what you would lose - I lost 15.4 lbs in my first 4 weeks, but I was already dieting so wouldn't have lost much additional water weight - assuming another 3 lbs or so for that then I would say at 15 st if would be fairly realistic to expect around a 17-21 lb loss in the first 4 weeks, then approx 14lb/month after that.

Hi there, you should find that your losses are similar to Cambridge, but the prices are cheaper.

I lost my weight on Cambridge too, and could never do it as successfully again, but have found this so much easier as it's a bit more flexible but with the same great losses :)

JanBow said:
Hi there, you should find that your losses are similar to Cambridge, but the prices are cheaper.

I lost my weight on Cambridge too, and could never do it as successfully again, but have found this so much easier as it's a bit more flexible but with the same great losses :)

Thanks for replying! Which plan have you tried the 3 packs a day or 4? also can u actually eat real food that s&s send.

Sas101 said:
Thanks for replying! Which plan have you tried the 3 packs a day or 4? also can u actually eat real food that s&s send.

SnS packs include little 'meals' as well as shakes and bars. You can have a max of one bar a day but you can have any combination of the meals and shakes. If you have 3 a day you would also add your own protein and veggies as a 4th meal. Both plans have the same calories and you lose the same amount. Many people swap from day to day depending what they are doing. On both the 3 a day and the 4 a day option you can have up to 200g of certain veggies and 150ml of skimmed milk.

Back