How much can i lose?

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Just wanted to try and get a rough idea how much weight I can lose in 6wks I have take that concert on 1st July and would love to be a nice size.

I don't want to set myself up to fail by aiming to high (or low in this case) I know the first wk or so is when you have your best loses.

Just want to give me something to focus on

Hiya 6 weeks should see a good difference which plan you doing? What's your starting weight height bmi etc?

Just wanted to try and get a rough idea how much weight I can lose in 6wks I have take that concert on 1st July and would love to be a nice size.

I don't want to set myself up to fail by aiming to high (or low in this case) I know the first wk or so is when you have your best loses.

Just want to give me something to focus on

Depends how much you eigh now and what your current diet is like. i.e have you recently gained a lot of weight? If we know this we can give you a pretty good guess at what you will lose in 6 weeks :)

I'm going to Take That concert on 1st July too!!!

Depends how much you eigh now and what your current diet is like. i.e have you recently gained a lot of weight? If we know this we can give you a pretty good guess at what you will lose in 6 weeks :)

ohhh can you tell me what mine might be in 6 weeks from my stats

ohhh can you tell me what mine might be in 6 weeks from my stats

Depends how you have been eating recently and if you have recently gained a lot of weight, whether you have lots of carbs in your system. Recently gained weight will come on quicker. If you have not done CD before and you SS, you will probably lose between 8 and 12 pounds in your first week and then it will average out to around 4 pounds per week thereafter.

No exact science though :D

Back