HOW MUCH CAN I LOSE???

zebedee1

Hi again

I'm in my first week on Sole Source and just wanted to know how much i can expect to lose following this diet...not just the first week cos a lot of that is water but in the following weeks as well? Thing is...i need results to keep up the motivation if you know what i mean. I'm around 5 foot 5 and weigh just under 12 stones. I want to be slim for summer.......

my CDC said that on average people lose half a stone in the first week, and then around one stone a month after that. I think you will be fine losing the weight before summer, I am planning on losing about 5 stones before July so hopefully it will work. If you look on other peoples signatures it often shows how much weight they have lost each week, so you could use that as a guide!

my first week was 11lb, then its just been 3 or 4 lb a week, which to me is great as with all other diets i only use to do 1-2lb a week,
i have lost 25lb in 5 weeks so that is a good rate of weight loss.

I've just had my first weigh in.

My house scales said I'd lost 13 pound but my CDCs said I lost 8lb. I was a bit frustrated at the difference but 8lbs is still a good loss.

Back