How much cream

alybongo

Hi guys, scales not moving at the moment and I'm wondering if i could be having too much cream. I have about 3 cups of coffe with cream a day and jelly and cream or the jelly mousse. I know my carbs are within limits.
How much do you guys have? :confused:

I have too much cream, I dont know the answer aly but hopefully someone will come along and advise.

I too havent lost anything since Monday :( but there again, I'm soooo bad with water!

sue x

I have too much cream, I dont know the answer aly but hopefully someone will come along and advise.

I too havent lost anything since Monday :( but there again, I'm soooo bad with water!

sue x

Me too !! why don't we start a daily water pledge on here and see if it inspires us and if it moves the scales

oooooops to my cream intake!

aly good idea, for all I know if I drank more water I would get better WI results, I still cant drink the blardy stuff, I had (gulp)! one glass yesterday, and so far today ZILCH!, I have nobody to blame but myself!

sue xx

SUN YOU NAUGHTY GIRL !!!:whip::whip:

I want a hundred lines.
"I will drink my water" :tear_drop::tear_drop: LOL
Dancing started the thread so I'm commited now :eek:

I've only lost 1lb this week and I'm POSITIVE its because I'm not drinking enough water. I found it so much easier to drink it when I was on CD - it filled me up. But cos I can eat on Atkins, I don't feel the need to fill up on water. Plus I hate the bloody stuff now anyway!!

Back