Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much cream

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by alybongo, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

Hi guys, scales not moving at the moment and I'm wondering if i could be having too much cream. I have about 3 cups of coffe with cream a day and jelly and cream or the jelly mousse. I know my carbs are within limits.
    How much do you guys have? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I have too much cream, I dont know the answer aly but hopefully someone will come along and advise.

I too havent lost anything since Monday :( but there again, I'm soooo bad with water!

sue x

4. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

Me too !! why don't we start a daily water pledge on here and see if it inspires us and if it moves the scales

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I HAVE TOO MUCH TOO oops caps left on from my reply to Sun Sue's post.

I believe it is something like 2 tbspn a day (or is it 4?) Too lazy to get up and look. I think it is more a problem from the saturated fat point of view as long as you consider the amount of carbs you are having in a day.

6. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    oooooops to my cream intake!

aly good idea, for all I know if I drank more water I would get better WI results, I still cant drink the blardy stuff, I had (gulp)! one glass yesterday, and so far today ZILCH!, I have nobody to blame but myself!

sue xx

7. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

SUN YOU NAUGHTY GIRL !!!:whip::whip:

I want a hundred lines.
    "I will drink my water" :tear_drop::tear_drop: LOL
    Dancing started the thread so I'm commited now :eek:

8. AutumnSky

AutumnSky Losing the baby weight!!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.11%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I've only lost 1lb this week and I'm POSITIVE its because I'm not drinking enough water. I found it so much easier to drink it when I was on CD - it filled me up. But cos I can eat on Atkins, I don't feel the need to fill up on water. Plus I hate the bloody stuff now anyway!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.