How much did I lose?

hemmy_j

Hiya Im new here and wondered if anyone could help.

I had my first weigh in on Sunday and I was 14st 10lbs.5 (Im not sure what the 5 is..an oz?) I went to the doctors today and they had to weigh me and I am now 14st 10lbs.2

Does anybody know what the number after the . is? How much did I lose from.5 to.2? Silly question but Im curious. Is it nearly half a pound? I cant work it out.

Thank you :) xx

Huuumm im not sure - thats a toughie! But advice I've been given is to not weigh yourself in between meetings. I understand you were at your doctors, but sure wait and see on Sunday what the scales says!

Hi. Yeh it is oz so u lost 3oz. I think! No im sure it is. Think theres 8oz in a pound. Hope this helps.x

Anutha thing is I would stick 2 your own scales as I find that the docs are always way off. Mine scales weigh me exactly the same as boots so I no there rite.x

Hiya Im new here and wondered if anyone could help.

I had my first weigh in on Sunday and I was 14st 10lbs.5 (Im not sure what the 5 is..an oz?) I went to the doctors today and they had to weigh me and I am now 14st 10lbs.2

Does anybody know what the number after the . is? How much did I lose from.5 to.2? Silly question but Im curious. Is it nearly half a pound? I cant work it out.

Thank you :) xx

It's a loss of 3oz but I wouldn't take any notice of that... Do you weigh in at home or group? Use the same scales and weigh yourself on your weigh day ( once a week and at the same time) to get a clearer result. X

I'd only count changes of at least half a pound. That's how most scales work.

Back