How much did you lose before dropping a dress size

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Amy2249, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi guys, so basically I have lost just over a stone and although my current trousers and hanging off quite a bit I still don't seem to be able to get into the size below.

Its becoming a little bit disheartening and I'm starting to look unkemp because the state of my current trousers.

So how much did you need to lose before you could go out and buy a size smaller?

:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Liannemc

Liannemc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Firstly congrats on your weight loss so far - 14.5lbs in 8 weeks is fantastic!

I think they say around 10 - 12lbs is a dress size but it depends on how tight your clothes were before you started.

Fingers crossed you won't need to lose much more before your in the next size

4. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you. So hopefully I haven't got long to go

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.