How much did you lose during the first week?

Ela111

Hi

Could you tell me how much weight did you lose in first week. I had my first weigh in today and I lose 4.5ib.

The first time I went on Lipotrim I lost 5lb and this time I lost 9lb in 10 days :) it depends on how much you have to lose. I hope it goes well for you

Kay, that's great!
I lost 8.8 lbs in the first week, but I have a ways to go yet. Like Kay mentioned, it will depend on how much you have to lose.
4.5 is a great loss though! :D

I lost 12lb but I had (realistically ) 10 st to lose now 4st 6 pound what ever rate you lose it ,it will happen
Well done on the loss x

it also depends on if you were a big sugar taker, if you drank fat coke, ate white bread etc.....people who have already cut these things out wont have such a big loss as someone
who stopped then started the plan.
fill a carrier bag with 4lb in weight and carry it round, see how long it takes before you want to put it down its a good amount of weight!!

it also depends on if you were a big sugar taker, if you drank fat coke, ate white bread etc.....people who have already cut these things out wont have such a big loss as someone
who stopped then started the plan.
fill a carrier bag with 4lb in weight and carry it round, see how long it takes before you want to put it down its a good amount of weight!!

I never used sugar in my life but I ate sweets mostly chocolate . My pharmacy told me that my weight lose can be slower because I'm taking Metformin 3 times a day for pPolycystic Ovary Syndrome with can slow down ketosis. So hope fully slowly I will lose my weight

Back