How much did you lose in foundation?

Uphillstruggle

Hi,
I'm in week 3 and could just do with a little motivation!
I met up with my very thin friend yesterday and she told me she was 9st 2lbs!
I got really despondent because I have such a long way to go before I'm anywhere near that!

I guess my question is how much did you lose in the first 100 days? Did anyone lose more than 3 stone?

Also, I know this is a "how long is a piece of string" question but if I mande it to say 11 stone, what sort of size would I be? I am 5ft 5. I'm petrified that I'll get to the end of the 100 days and still look terrible and then lose the motivation to carry on through development.

Thanks,
Beth:confused:

Hi :wavey:

I'm in week 4 now, having had my week 3 weigh-in last Wednesday and up till then had lost 21lbs :D I know it will slow down, but I'm pleased with such a good start when I know realistically I have at least 6 or 7 stone to lose.

I know of one lady who lost over 5 stone in the 100 days and Lesley, who write a blog, has lost over 4stone since starting in the middle of January :D It does vary person to person, but I think a lot of people lose more than 3 stone.

Good luck!

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello and I agree with Wendy.

I have lost 17.5 Ibs (I think) from last Saturday within the 3 weeks, so we are already beating the odds of a stone per month :scale: .

Some days I feel happy the weight is not only increasing, but getting of too. Others I feel it's not happening as fast as I like. I know I just need to be patient.

I am sure by the time foundation is done you we feel and look so much better and be fully motivated either to maintain your achievment so far or go that extra mile because you deserve to be totally happy with you body.

Keep Going, we are already some weeks down

Sam

I am mid week 7 , but as of week 6 had lost 35 lbs. My llc reckons I am on target for about 4 stone by the end of my 100 days. I wish it was more as I have so far to go....

Sarah I'd really jump for joy if I could lose 4 stone in 100 days .... would mean that I'd only have about 6 to go LOL

Cath

I'm week 9 and I lost 3 stones at week 8. I have 5 weeks left with 2 stones to lose!

Donna x

Wow Yorkie, Sez and Donna, thats amazing! What's your secret?
Donna, you were 5 stone overweight right? So it's not just the people with loads to lose that do more than 3 in foundation!

Donna, you were 5 stone overweight right? So it's not just the people with loads to lose that do more than 3 in foundation!

Yes, I was 5 stones overweight.

I knew before I started LL that losing more than 3 stones in 100 days was possible because my colleague's sister lost 4 stones in 2 months with LL! She went on to management before the end of Foundation.

I have no secret, I think I have finally found something that I CAN do and am determined I WILL do! As AJ has said in a previous thread, I am investing a huge amount of money in myself, my future health and wellbeing right now, I do not want to waste it! I often get huge urges to binge, or just eat a little, (in fact thats why I am here now) but so far I have been able to control them, and have stuck to the straight and narrow. I am now thinking of buying myself a LTT, as I am still too far going to a gym and want to up my exercise in privacy!! LOL:scale:

We have all proven ,just by being here, that this is something we all want and can do. Our bodies all respond in their own way; lets be happy with what we are each acheiving as individuals !!!

Good luck!!

I'm on day 68 (i.e. week ten) and so far I've lost 50 lbs, going from 16'8 to 13 st this morning. The one thing I would say to you is DRINK THAT WATER - the days when I don't manage my full whack, the scales don't budge, but they always do when I get into the swing of the guzzling.

best of luck

Hi there, I am on week 9 and as of end of week 8 had lost 4.5 stones, drink lots of water it really does help
nat xxx

Back