How much did you lose in the 1st week?

Please let us know how you get on cambslass....cannot wait to get into the nine stone club! Good luck.

yes, I suppose so....half a stone milestone next tues weigh in. Cannot wait. I do have a picnic party this sat and will be off plan somewhat, so any weigh loss will be a good one for me.

nicolala, how are you feeling? Cold....hmmm...I personally do not feel cold on this plan. Have you spoken to your consultant? 12lbs on your first week....that is amazing. Well done you. Are you on Ss?

Well done Nicola!! Thats brilliant!! Bet youre over the moon! Also, coldness....yes! I'm constantly cold at the moment, i think it could possibly be a trait of the diet haha, but i was unbeleivabley cold the other day i had trackie bottoms on and two jumpers and my slipper boots ...attractive i know haha!!

supermummyd,supermummyd,supermummyd!!! Guess what guess what?! I lost 3lbs!! I'm officially in the 9's :D woohoo!!
how is your week going? Xx

That is super news, you go girl. Well done you. The nines is a wonderful place to be I bet. Can't wait to get there myself...two stones in six weeks. That is remarkable. Hope you are proud of yourself, cos you should be.

Back