How much did you lose in the 1st week?

I did 4lbs!!! I'm so happy, and amazed that next week I should have lost 1st!! Roll on next weigh-in lol xxx good luck tomorrow Hun! Xx

badkat yayay well done thats fantastic , i will let you know how i get on x

Good luck! It's so scary the 1st time! Let us know how u get on! I'm 3 weeks in and have done 1stone!! But having a tough day today as I am craving everything naughty!

I lost 16lb in my first week, which is wonderful but then I do have a lot to lose, so that always increases the initial lost. Since the I've fluctuated between 8lb losses and 2lb losses. The 2lb ones are the worst. A steady 3 each week would do me, without all the yoyoing!

Hi ladies i just wondered if any of u could tell me how long it would take me to lose 2 stone thats all i need to lose

I lost 12lb in my first week.

rosy.cambridge say that you should lose around a stone a month if you stick to plan, but its different for each person and often its hard to predict as some weeks you will lose more than other weeks..drink lots of water! Good luck x

My consultant told me that the first wk is generally where u lose the most weight....however, she said its only emptying your liver....:cry: Anyone else heard the same thing?

My consultant told me that the first wk is generally where u lose the most weight....however, she said its only emptying your liver....:cry: Anyone else heard the same thing?

If u do this diet 100% correct u can just expect the pounds to fly off. Don't be on the fence or get complacent. Have ur goal weight. The Time frame u want to do it in And set urself the challenge!

First day today...going well so far....granted I am only a few hours in!!

Back