How much did you lose in your first week?

SparklySize12

Hi,

Just as above really.

I've weighed in tonight, my first week, I lost 3.5lbs, was expecting a bit more?? Still happy with a loss though!

Just wondered about everyone else....being nosy really! :p

Congrats on the loss - I lost 3lb first week

i lost 4lbs :) everyones body is different depends on loads of things including the starting weight etc! just depends on your metabolism rate also etc etc :)

6lbs but I don't always think it's your start weight, sorry smirky , I had 20lbs to lose when I was 25 and lost 10lbs in a first week on ww, as we know week one is usually alot of fluid loss so I think it depends as smirky says ;) on the individual x

LOL no need to say sorry :D i just go by the theory that more weight to lose at the start (only first weigh in i'm going by) then bigger loss :p hehe

but agreed Starlight also depends if it's a first atempt 'diet' or your crossing over from somewhere else

i beat ye all,,i lost half lb my first week:(,,was devastated but had lost 7 myself in the 2 weeks leading up to joining ww

I lost 7.5lb in the 1st week but only 0.5lb the second week so it all balances out I guess. Off to V festival this weekend, so praying for a loss on the 3rd week as well but it's going to be tough!!

5lbs

Back