how much did you lose on AAM or the week after?

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
how much did you lose on AAM or the week after?

i dunno whether or not to participate in it or not :S

Last edited:
Some people think the hair loss can be down to not doing the AAMW so I am going to do it - also reports seem to sugest it gives your body a kick start to lose weight again - I am worried about it though after being 100% it seems like cheating lol

lol i feel the same about the cheating BUT with this whole supposedly being pale thing, and im having a little bit of hair coming out... i think it will ease other peoples worry's and i dont wanna go bald... as long as it kickstarts it i dont mind i just hope i can go back to TS after lol...i think i will do it and just hope i lose some weight :D

Good luck with it hun - I am going to be brave and do it too (I have another 2 weeks to go) - don't want to be bald either!!!

Add A Meal - Add A Meal Week lol

Good luck with it hun - I am going to be brave and do it too (I have another 2 weeks to go) - don't want to be bald either!!!

well this time next week i should of had my first meal :) good luck to you to, and high 5 for not going bald!

I am sure you will be okay and have an even better loss the week after, people will see you eat and you get to keep your hair - I would say it is win win :D

I am sure you will be okay and have an even better loss the week after, people will see you eat and you get to keep your hair - I would say it is win win :D

lol hopefully :D i wanna keep my hair, i usually keep it short but i decided to let it grow for the summer as i have never really had it long, i got 5 weeks til i want it cut, i would not wanna waste all that time growing it!

I don't do AAMW and I assure you my hairs absolutely fine ;)

Hey, I did aamw last week, gained 1lb. WI tomoro, think I'm on for losing 5lb!

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. WI6, +1. WI7 -5. 38lbs to go

When I have AAM av been surprised to lose 6lbs or so after. Yet AAM did not help with thinning hair. I have Afro hair and it's so thin even hair extensions are not helping. Am back on the diet so decided to chop my weak hair off. I know it will grow so thus not a biggie compared to the extra lbs am carrying. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WELL - my hair is fine. My teeth are fine, my nails are fine and my body better than ever. And ps the ketosis smelly breathe went very quickly, less than a week; when in doubt drink more water, I average 2-3 litres a day and green tea. (That may be for another thread - sorry).

I do 'ADD A MEAL' but not for a week, just a couple of meals now and then. it really helps with social events and having a life around TS. About a stone ago (not sure when) I seemed to stop losing weight. I added a meal for three evenings and wow the next week I could feel the weight fall off. I try not to weigh too often so I cannot tell you exact amounts and when - but adding a meal increased my metabolism and I am sure I lost more weight. I hope this helps.
GSQ

Wow, GSQ your weight loss is fantastic!!!

Well done!

Can I ask what sort of thing you eat for your occasional meal?

I am doing really well, and feel so positive, but I am a bit 'afraid' of eating anything now!!

Wow, GSQ your weight loss is fantastic!!!

Well done!

Can I ask what sort of thing you eat for your occasional meal?

I am doing really well, and feel so positive, but I am a bit 'afraid' of eating anything now!!

HI Darcy
Thank you - I am really chuffed with my weight loss. Its changed my life.
Meals - well it varies, usually prawns and salad, steak and salad or most often fish. Salmon, white fish, etc with green vegetables.
I avoid carbs which is not too difficult and no booze of course. What is strange is how full I feel after a modest size portion, I rarely finish the food on my plate.
GSQ

Back