How much did you lose your first week?

:wow: JustKia that's fantastic

I think i lost 5lb the first week

Lost 5 pound since starting Monday (I'm a restarter)
High figure probably due the high level of rubbish I was eating ore start!

I lost 2lb in my first week, was really disappointed, didn't make it to my 2nd week because I was stuck at my mums when it snowed and put on 1.5lb in my 3rd week. My 4th week though I lost 5.5lb was much happier!

I lost 6lb. It is something I was pleasantly surprised at! but is it actually healthy to loose that much in just one week?

I planned to loose about 2lb a week as my doc said that is the healthiest way.. I didn't under eat or anything like that.. I just don't want to loose all my weight quickly (I hate the idea of going flabby) :(

This week was my first weigh-in and I lost 5lb, which I was chuffed about. I'm new to SW after years of calorie counting (and failure :().

In my first week I lost 5.5lb, was hugely surprised and nearly burst into tears haha. Started slimming world after seeing many of my colleagues try it out and succeed. I can honestly say its one of the best things I have done :) xx

I lost a pound in my first week. My whole body changed shape though, I think I was probably very dehydrated before I started SW.

So I rehydrated and lost bloat in first week. I felt so much better and had loads more energy too. Two pounds off in second weigh in. Very pleased. Slow and steady does it. :)

I weighed in today and lost 7lb this week, I think at least in part because last week had lots of food on the go.

5.5 lb in my first week, tbh i had hoped for more because of my high SW (and I know the more weight to lose, the bigger the first week normally) but I can't really complain, it's kept coming off since :)

Joined Wednesday evening weighed Monday morning. 8lb loss!

Back