How much do these tablets cost?

Notebook

Getting these off the doctor, but with reports of people buying them off the web - real or not - I wondered how much they are paying?

are u ready for this!?? £114 PER MONTH!!!

its cheaper to buy alli than pay black market price!! lol

its not black market kes! you dont have to have a pescription for them. They are legal sites selling them hun! To get the strength of xenical you'd have to double dosage which is fine also!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

was kidding love!!!!!

why is it that they are dr prescribed.... if you can legally buy them??

I guess that in the real world normal people cant afford xenical at 100 quid a month?! Your more likely to keep it up at £7.25 per month I guess! Also you dont get any support like monthly weigh ins etc (npt that u get much advice from docs etc lol)

They used to sell reductil too! I wonder if they are still allowed?

I remember b4 i got given xenical i was desperate for reductil and was even thinking of buying it from these websites!....OH was quick to bring me back down to earth tho! he was like £100 a month r u crazzzzy???

xx

And you're never quite sure what you're going to get, are you? I thought Alli could be sold but Xenical, because of its strength, had to be prescribed? Now is not the time to tell you that my prescription in Northern Ireland only costs me £3 and will be free from April.....

And you're never quite sure what you're going to get, are you? I thought Alli could be sold but Xenical, because of its strength, had to be prescribed? Now is not the time to tell you that my prescription in Northern Ireland only costs me £3 and will be free from April.....

:grumble:!!! pmsl

xxxx

Scottish prescriptions are £4 I got a 2 months supply for a start , bargin and there also trying to get free prescription here!!

looks like im being robbed then!!!!

free!!!!!!!
WHAT!!!!!

Gggggrrrrrrrrrrr lol

HowHHis much u pAY Hun? Xx

I sell Xenical along with dodgy dvd's i swear im legit!

Never ever buy drugs online

Back