How much do you pay?

€65 for females and a whopping €85 for men. seems to be the price all round south of Ireland but the price seems to vary around Britain!!!
its a lot but i think its worth it for a few weeks of hardship then hopefully we'll live a happy, healthy and Self confident life!!!

mine is £45 in belfast city centre, i know its cheaper in the other belfast pharmacy but they don't take any time with you. Really dear thou, specially for a student with a 12hr a week job.

thats mad where are you? x x

Republic of Ireland. Its much more expensive down here.

I know that it is a lot of money but i actually think that i'm saving money on it. because the amount that i spent on weekly shopping, meat, diet coke, crisps, chewing gums, take aways, wine, nights out, milk, plus the wee treats that i used to pick up without thinking when i was buying smokes, was a huge amount!! not to mention other savings like electricity, fairy liquid, kitchen roll, etc; which although small costs, all add up.

i was spending money on food that i didn't even really realize whereas now i know that my total output is going to be €63 every week. so i'm happy enough to pay it and loose the weight.
:17729::17729::17729::17729:

thats how i look at it aswell, £44 a week is nothing compared to what i was spending, and i wouldnt care if it was more because i feel great lol x x x

Mine is £54 a week. What do I win ?
I know where i go the prices are based on cost per packet/sachet they told me mine is usually £48 for the male, but i'm doing the female 4 portions per day as opposed to the 2 larger male ones, same difference really i just figured i'd miss the food less if i ate closer to the same routine as i do now, breakfast, dinner, tea

misterMRL women only have 3 shakes a day not 4. how are you getting on with it? x x x

so so hopefull your right in that the girls only have 3 a day, but for a male on the female shakes, the sizes being different, 2 ladies shakes equate one male shake, hence the need for 4 female shakes/soups/bars etc per day to make up the required male intake, I only start on sunday/monday (depends how drunk i get on my last night out on sat lol) but it seems to make more sense to do it this way than to have just 2 large shakes a day (as per the normal male plan)

oh right well i guess that will be monday coz after any feed of drink you need a fry the next morning lol.
your aim is 3 stone youll lose that in no time as long as your 100% good luck and keep us posted x x

Back