How much do you pay ?

joanne22

Hi all I currently pay 2.00 per pack just wondering if that's the norm

I also pay £2 per pack, £42 per week

Wayyyyyyyyyyy less than I was spending on food, take aways and snacks x

Deffo it's just that my CDC is mobile so thought I might have to pay extra but guess not it annoys me when people say how expensive it is I was on sw and was working out a he'll of alot more by having to buy all the ingredients for cooking 12.00 for one meal hubby was shocked haha I can't remember how much I was paying in 2007 must of gone up by now though surly

How much are the bars

Not sure on the other prices as I am SS and just on day 10 so no bars or anything for me x

Love it but I have been on it before back in 2007 lost 8 stone in 8 month my fav diet ever lol

Wow 8 stone in. 8 months is amazing !
x x

I pay £1.95 for sachets and £2.15 for bars and tetras (these items cost the CDC more but some don't pass that extra cost on).

i pay £1.80 for sachets and £2 for bars - not had the tetras yet - but im still addicted to banana shakes so id happily order 21 of those a week lol x

I also pay £2/pack - regardless of what they are, and my CD comes to me too :) My last CD had variable pricing - tetras were 50p more, but all other products were less than £2 - and it worked out more expensive than a flat £2/each for me. And I agree, £56 is -way- less than I'd spend in an average week on food/take aways/junk food - chocolate is so expensive!

I think I pay the most - £2.10 for shakes, soups & porridge and £2.25 for bars. CDC is jolly and lost 7 stones in 5 months so I have faith in her. Maybe her rent is higher as she is in London (albeit the a*se end of south east London!)

Daisy65 said:
I think I pay the most - £2.10 for shakes, soups & porridge and £2.25 for bars. CDC is jolly and lost 7 stones in 5 months so I have faith in her. Maybe her rent is higher as she is in London (albeit the a*se end of south east London!)

My cdc charges £2 for sachets but £2.30 for bars and tetras x

Think I pay the least! Lol 1.70 for packs n 1.90 for tetras lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i only pay 1.90 a pack i think its 39.90 for 21 packs, i think the tetras and bars are 2.20. plus as im only started my cdc did an offer of 75 quid for first 2 weeks (price of one of LL!)

I pay £1.90 for packets and £2.10 for Tetra's, I'm not really too keen on the tetra's but I have no other choice while I'm at university :)

Back