how much does CD cost?

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
Just wandering how much CD costs, iv looked aboutt on the CD site but it gives no cost. Any help appreciated

thanks.

Charlene

The site won't give prices; the CDCs are self-employed and are allowed to sell the products at whatever prices they decide, within set limits. My CDC sold sachets for £1.70 and bars/tetras for £1.93. So multiply as below to find out the daily cost.

x4 if you are over 5' 8"
x3 if you are under 5' 8"
x2 if you are on 810 / 1000 / 1200 cals
x1 if you are on 1500 cals

My CDC charges £1.80 for each pack, and £2 for bars and tetras. For 21 bars and tetras I pay £42 a week. (It would be cheaper if I had packs)

I pay 35.28 per week and I am on 3 packs a day.

Change to Lipotrim, it's only £33 per week for TFR

Loads of choices on cambridge re: flavours and much nicer than LL (so my LL friend tells me lol)

I chose to have 4 packs a day (to keep cravings away) and i 'think' i pay about 42 a week? not sure being honest as each week i just stock up on what i need some weeks i only buy 20 odd quid worth of gear so all depends. My CDC shakes are £1.70 (i think lol) and bars & tetras are about £1.93? (i think) lol

good luck and you can have lovely bars after week 2... choccy ones... peanut ones (yum) ...oaty ones

Back