How much has everyone lost and how long has it taken?

I've lost 2 stone in 4 months. As of yesterday now at TAAARRRRGGGETTT!! (so sorry, just had to get that in!!!) :D:D:D:D.

1 stone and 2lbs lost in 19 weeks! I only have 10lbs to go to target now - come on and hurry up! Lol :p

I've lost 15 pounds in 19 weeks.
1 1/2 pounds to my Club 10, which I would love to get at my next WI, but I won't be disappointed. Also half way to target.
I am a slow loser, but ok with it as I love SW and won't ever do anything else!

I've lost 4 stone 2 and a half since March, the losses have slowed down now but still losing each week:)
Good luck

I have lost 4 stone and half a pound since end of January, which for me is incredible. I seem to have the odd cravings so every few weeks I'll have a gain but knowing that I can soon shift it keeps me going and it comes off. I have tried on and off since 1998 to loose weight but nothing ever worked until I joined Slimming World in January and I have not looked back! I feel much more comfortable in my size 14 than I ever did in my 20-22 lol. Good luck on your journey.

I've only lost 5lbs in 6 weeks. Its very depressing and not good for the willpower to stick to it at all.

I'm wondering where I'm going wrong as everyone posting seems to be doing great?!

You are 5lb's lighter than when you started huni which is much better than a gain every week. Are you keeping a food diary? Would you like a buddy to help you to keep on track I can volunteer happilly? x

Last edited:
You are 5lb's lighter than when you started huni which is much better than a gain every week. Are you keeping a food diary? Would you like a buddy to help you to keep on track I can volunteer happilly? x

I have kept one for a couple of the weeks, though not every week.

Any help you can offer would be really great thanks x

I have kept one for a couple of the weeks, though not every week.

Any help you can offer would be really great thanks x

OK are you having your syn's? Not having syn's is as bad as having more than you should.

Are you having your healthy extra's? Are you measuring these correctly?

I know there is a lot to remember but if you stick to the SW plan then you will see a steady weight loss. I personally recommend 1-2 lb's per week as I find it is easier to keep the weight off that way. Don't feel down if one week you do not lose huni just start afresh for a loss the following week. YOU CAN DO IT!!

I would love to help you however I can and although I am not a consultant I am contemplating becoming one. I have helped a few friends lose weight and I get really excited when they lose. Please keep me informed of how you get on...and pls keep a diary if you find you are struggling. GOOD LUCK X

i am one of the really slow loosers. I have lost 19lbs in 24 weeks. i usually only average half a pound a week but I tell myself that is nearly 2 stone in a year. Just a reminder though. . . this is not a race it is a way of eating for life xx

I started 3 weeks ago and have lost 7lbs so far which I'm really pleased with. Want to lose another 3-4 stone though so a long way to go yet! Good to luck to everybody!

Everyone's done so well. What an inspiration. :)

Well done everyone, great news stories from all and gives everyone the inspiration and knowledge that with Slimming World everything is possible.

So far I have lost 4 stone 1 pound in 37 weeks

Back