How much has everyone lost and how long has it taken?

Music

I just wanted to find out for inspiration. :)

Ive only lost 8 and half pounds, in 3 weeks, long way to go yet!
But good luck with your weight loss x

I have lost 6lb in 4 weeks :)

5 and a half stone in 19 months- I am a slow but sure '1 a week' loser
xxxx

I've lost 34lbs and I am in my 21st week - I am a slow loser though, I normally only lose a 1lb a week, but I don't mind as it is a loss every week.

well done everyone, you have all done fab!!!
i have been doing SW since 1st week of Feb 2009 and have lost 4stone 12lbs! Nobody can believe it! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! lol xxx

I started 6 months ago and have lost almost 3 1/2 stone. I'm very pleased, I love EE and I love dieting without hunger! :D

I am only in my second week and I lost 2.5lb in my first week. But after reading the posts what more inspiration could you ask for!!

Absolutely fantastic - bring it on!!

:D

I have lost 22lbs in 20 weeks. That has made a huge difference to my shape- dropped 2 sizes and now desperate to buy more clothes.

It's great Reading about the loses. Shows how good the diet really is. I've lost 5 stone 1 and a half pounds so far, since the 6th January. And I haven't even started to exercise yet. Have a whole new lease of life to. May all our good work continue :)

I've lost 27 lbs in 12 weeks. Was a size 18 when I started but probably closer to a 20 that wore a size 18!! I am now a 16 but the waist is too big so hopefully will be in a 14 soon.

SW rocks!!!:D:D:D:D

Back