how much have you all lost!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hiya

Need some inspiration!!

How much have you all lost in how long?

And how much have you lost in your first 6-7 weeks or so!

(yes, wanting inspiration to get back on this upto xmas!)

Thanks

Come on have a good brag!

Wow,thats almost 2 stone in 3 weeks! And Mrs Essex, 5 and a half stone! I cant imagine it. I bet you feel like a different woman! Any advice greatly received! xx

Hiya

I have lost approximately 3 stones 2 pounds (very certainly a little more as I didn't get weighed by CD counsellor until day 6) in 12 weeks and 5 days. Not sure what the loss was in first 6 weeks but it was at a higher rate per week than now. I think my losses a bit slower than other people here- however, I am happy with how CD journey has been working out for me x

I'm 2lbs off from losing 4 stone (since beginning of June).

35lb in 6 weeks xx

Hi Wobbly, by my 10th weigh -in last week had lost 3 and a half stone, and that included a day off plan for my anniversarry in week 3 or 4. I know I had lost at least 2 stone in 6 weeks on ss+(4 packs aday).
Good luck!x

Hi, I have lost 100lbs (7st 2lbs) in 25 weeks and it has flown by. Good luck to you xx

Hi,
I have lost 6 stone 2 lb in 21 weeks (started 11/06/09) and still going strong...still got about 3 - 4 stone more to go, but I am no longer morbidly obese and am now just obese. CD is a great diet and I don't know of any other plan where you lose weight this quickly.
Good luck on your journey...stay strong and focussed and I am sure you will be the person you want to be.

I have lost 1st 1lb in 3 weeks..... Hoping for a better week this week :)

WOW!!!

Well done everyone, gonna get back on it 100% tuesday! Have a family meal out on monday night but then plain sailing till xmas!!! Have a few events but could sick to plan x x

I've lost 6.5st, although I started in January I have most deffinately taken the scenic route since around May time and over the summer hols I only lost 2lbs :eek:

Hi, all, i have lost over 3 stone in 10 weeks, i have stuck to cd diet ss+ 100% and never cheated , i am now on week 13 so i am on my way, i am going to start maintaining just before christmas so i can have my xmas dinner. yum yum .
i am looking forward to being a size 12, so hopefully that will happen before xmas,
i started at size 20 and (15st 9lb) and i am now in a size 14 at (12st 8lb)
i am very proud of my self and my other half is also very proud,
i am such a chocoholic usualy and i have been so tempted but its not worth it.
sarah x

I've lost around 5 and a half stone since May.... and while I'm bragging, that's size 22 down to a size 14 (occasional 12 in random items). I love this diet!

Hi and welcome

Well I had my week 11 weigh in yesterday and i have now lost 49lbs and have to say it has flown by and i feel like a completely different person these days.

My only regret is I wish I had known and started on cd long before i did as i could be at goal by now!! x

hi all, i have lost 5 stone 4 since end of may !(that includes 2 weeks of eating on all inclusive hol in august) and then getting the gain back off again lol! from size 28 top and 26 bottom to 18 top and 16 bottom. diet is fab but makes you tight as dont want to but too many clothes as each month need a new size! not complaining though x

Last edited:
Since mid March I have lost nearly 6 1/2 stone. I have just over 2lb left to lose now, have been on 810 for a couple of weeks and should be moving up to 1000 either next week or the week after. In the first 6 weeks I lost 23 1/2lbs and I've gone from a size 20/22 to a size 10.:D I've probably lost a bit slower than most (despite being 100% the whole time), but I still got where I want to be.

Back