how much have you all lost??

lost 60lbs so far... well 61, but it won't be official until saturday weigh in.

I gained a lb last august bank holiday (too much pizza), I gained 2lbs after 2 week all inclusive holiday, I gained 7lbs Christmas (sucker for the turkey) and I gained 1lb when I increased my cals to try and break a plateau. Other than that it's been nice and slowly downwards.

I'm petrified at the thought of maintaining as that is a whole different ball game, but I'm not letting it worry me until I'm closer to goal.

How much are you wanting to lose? x

Well done, u've done really well! I want to lose bout 1/2 stone. It's really hard to maintain when ur cal intake has been so low for a while, I no I put nearly a stone back on but was being stupid and hardly eating. I'm gona try and do it better this time And slowly up it.

Yeah, it's very easy to ruin your metabolism. I'm so glad I increased my cals and that I started eating back my exercise calories, it is def helping keep my metabolism in check. Good luck, let us know how you get on. x

My weight loss is in my signature ticker. I put a bit back on when I wasn't actively trying to lose weight for a few months: entirely my own fault, although personal circumstances didn't help (not 'comfort eating', but more having to eat convenience foods, like boxed sandwiches, and then getting out of my healthier habits). I don't mind though, I'm happy with where I am and how things are moving forward again, so no harm done as far as I'm concerned :)

48lbs so far. Occasional blips of water gain, but they don't last long and they're not a 'real' gain.

No idea what'll happen when I reach target and need to maintain, but I am totally determined to make this work.

Ive lost 8lbs since I started :)

I have lost 17lb. I have 7.5lb left to lose to reach my goal. No idea what will happen then!!

Have lost 8 stone 5lb(since 23/3/10). Reached goal weight just before Christmas, have been working on maintaining the weight loss since. Been mostly successful(actualy lost weight at Christmas because I was extra careful and still had treats :)). Have had weeks when i`ve gone up, weeks when i`ve gone down but I think i`m maintaining this time because I reign myself back as soon as it starts to go up, rather than saying "i`ll be extra careful next week". For me, in the past, next week never came :D!

My weight loss is in my signature;) Just to say to those who are dreading maintaining, i lost 5 stone after my first child and kept it off for 5 yrs (only gaining the weight when i got pregnant again) my weight stayed within a 1lb or 2 and I was constantly a size 8.
I found that limiting myself to 1500 mon - fri then I ate whatever I liked on the weekend, no restictions. I am not saying this was the right way to do it but it worked for me. Hope to get to goal and try my theory out again for myself.

My weight loss is in my signature;) Just to say to those who are dreading maintaining, i lost 5 stone after my first child and kept it off for 5 yrs (only gaining the weight when i got pregnant again) my weight stayed within a 1lb or 2 and I was constantly a size 8.
I found that limiting myself to 1500 mon - fri then I ate whatever I liked on the weekend, no restictions. I am not saying this was the right way to do it but it worked for me. Hope to get to goal and try my theory out again for myself.

Thanks for this, I am really going to be stressing about not becoming a lard arse again!!! If I ever get to goal I may well test out your method... I loves a naughty weekend!!! x

bajoleth said:

Sounds a really good idea. Especially the weekend part! :)

I've lost 34 lbs since January 17th, another 70-80 to go! X

I'm not sure *exactly* how much I've lost, as I lost my NHS obesity card (basically, I got so fat they sent me to that weight loss on prescription class where they *educated* us on food) but I was definitely over 200lbs, and for some reason I have 210 in my head, which means I've lost 67 (I had lost 71 in 10 months but I put a lot back on last Autumn - about 20lbs - after a kidney infection knocked me off the wagon and... it left without me!). The highest weight I remember seeing on the scales was 195 (13st 13lbs) at a Weight Watchers meeting.

My 2011 weight loss is in my ticker below, in my signature.

Back