How much have you lost in how long?

its brilliant for quick weight loss to keep ya motivated,,, makes the abstinance from food so worth the results on the scales.. frist time round i lost 2st 7lb in 8 weeks TS..

Just restarted on saturday and and on day 3 i had lost 5lb so wiv a bit of luck by my official WI it will be a double digit loss in the first week again...

Once ya get into TS and Ketosis this diet rocks!!!!!! xx

20lbs in 27 days :D & that is not sticking to the diet 100% and not exercising every day, oops! x

I've now lost 14lbs exactly in 2 weeks, which i'm pleased with, especially as i'm allowing myself a small (and low-carb) meal on a Sat & Sun evening. I'm now just 2lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, which means i've lost almost 4 stones since having my little girl :D

1 stone in 3 weeks and that's with having the odd meal here and there at family occasions as I'm keeping quiet about my diet in front of them. If it keeps going like this I'll be a very happy bunny! Need to order some more packs now, decisions decisions about what to buy!

These WI results are fabulous - hope TS works for me too. Day 5 and going ok at the mo - but have a headache today even though had plenty of water. Hope it passes soon!

Wow irishlass! What did u do to maintain such large losses? Are you doing any exercise?

Thanks baby mum

Ah thanks. This is my very 1st vlcd. And i have just been following the rules of 3 packs a day and drinking 5ltrs of water everyday along with my cup of green tea every morning. I have only exercised once since starting too. But i will be getting of my butt because i need to tone my mummy tummy :) This forum is also a godsend too. Great people on here and very supportive. Good luck on your journey :)

Just curious but what happens to all of the skin when you lose so much weight so quickly? I appreciate it is elastic to an extent.. does it shrink or need a snip?

NRG3 said:
Just curious but what happens to all of the skin when you lose so much weight so quickly? I appreciate it is elastic to an extent.. does it shrink or need a snip?

What happens to skin varies. But it helps if you are young - ie younger than me anyway, it's more difficult as you get older, so start young.

Actually it is is shaping up more now for me, the swimming helps too, after six stones it's just not a big issue really but I wasn't thinking of a new career as a model anyway.

GSQ

Back