How much have you lost in how long?

umm six stone in eight months

GSQ

Feelingfatfatfat! said:
GSQ that's incredible!! Well done!! Have you had any wobblers during that time or did you manage 100% TS?

I did my best, went on holiday and took Exante to France! I did TS with add a meal now and then, usually around social events, work functions, birthdays etc. always very low carb so it was not hard to go back to three magic packets the next day.

I think it's best to do what works or you. TS with food breaks is probably the quickest but no good if it doesn't work for you.

I also swim too. I am sure that helps.

I am now in the very early stages of maintenance. Week two, I have a shake for breakfast, a soup for lunch and then a meal in the evening. Last week I stayed the same weight , next week, who knows. I hope this helps.

GSQ

I've lost 12lbs in two weeks :)

I've lost 15lb in 3 weeks - next weigh in this Friday :)

Hiya,
Just recently restarted so hello firstly. I'm on day 6 with official weigh in day tomorrow and I've lost 10.4 lbs in 6 full days.

Hey
Manchester guy here and have just started week two and have lost so far 11lbs
Not feeling hungry yet. And enjoying my shakes and better then CD.
Well done to all other who are doing so well , keep up the hard work , your posts are keeping me going.

I lost 65.4 pounds in 12and a half weeks. Im chuffed with this diet. Its hard to do, but the fast weight loss is incredible. I lost 6.2 pounds last week and Im a far bit in. I have 40 pounds to go and I hope to have it off by end of Jan.
This forum offers great support and help were needed!

Blimey, some amazing losses there - well done everyone!! I will officially be weighing every Sunday, but i snuck on the scales this morning and have lost 7lbs in 3 days :) My first weeks loss while doing CD was 9lbs so i'm really pleased - fingers crossed Exante beats that!

52lbs in 6 weeks for me :)

Back