How much in how long?!!

loobyloo85

Louise
Hi

Im new to WW but not to minimins!
I thought it would be nice for people to share how much theyve lost and how long theyve been doing this diet! and what there goals are!

it would certainly be inspirational for me to read and they are all on one post!

i have only been on WW 4 days but i have 7 stone to lose :eek: :eek: and hopefully even 1-2lb a week would be good then i would be at goal in a year!!
ive been overweight for 6 years so a year is nothing!!

Anyway look forward to hearing your successes!

Lou x

i have been doing it for 15 weeks ( although not 100%) and have lost 2st

I've been doing it half heartedly for nearly 3 years and have lost 5 stone and never gained...thats on again off again ww, i was only 16 when i started and just assumed it would be like every other diet i'd tried...definately not.

But at the minute im alot more focused as im starting to become slimish...which ive never been. I was always big from around the age of 5/6 then at 14 i piled on alot of weight as my activity levels dropped to zero for a good couple of months. Adding the fact that eat when i'm bored, and am a complete foodie = BIG BIG me.

So if your realy focused and determained anything is possible, just look at WMBB's stats!!!

If you need any help or anything everyones always on hand :D

Good Luck

x

No prob i wish i had your motivtion lol

Im getting there, slowly but surely i'll get there soon enough one more stone to go!

x

i really lack motivation on sundays because all the cooking programs are on! and it makes me hungry! lol

When I started WW I lost 9 stones in a year :)

I started with 6 stone to lose to get back to pre baby and 7 stone to lose to get to healthy BMI. I have lost 4 stone in 15 weeks on weight watchers and Im eating better than I have in years. Sure Im still overweight now but I feel like Im no longer in the 'stared at in public, woahh how fat is she' category. Which is how I felt before and it stopped me leaving the house at times.

Thanks, well people have really noticed which is always a boost.
I must say though that I have a 2 and a half year old a 6 month old baby who is a giant and breastfeeds alot. Ive started college too so added to eating better I must be burning alot of nervous energy. My WW councellor has be watching me because if I lose too much in a week and it carrys on I will basically get kicked out of WW and sent to the doctors. That came after I lost 6lb in a week. She checked my food diarys though and I just now have to be careful to find the balance.

wow ur all doing so well im very inspired im getting weighed next monday so will let you all know how i get on! thats my first 100% week!!

ive got a food diary as well on the food diaries forum so i can keep track of everything ive done!

Lou xx

I started weight watchers 20 weeks ago at 17 stone and 2lbs and have lost 3 stone and 9lbs. I've got another 3 stone 9lbs to lose. I'm half way there.

this is my 8th week and ive lost 22lbs! still have a couple of st to go but im feeling much happier and healthy

This thread is a real inspiration - it just shows how well this diet works if you stick to it - right that is me committed 100%.

Hi!

Been on WW 9 weeks now and lost 9lb. i have 11 weeks till my holidays and would love to lose more than a pound a week, but i guess its a slow STEADY loss :)
cant complain as i love everything i eat and ive really not missed anything i did eat :)

x

ive been on ww for 14 weeks and lost 30lbs

this is quite inspirational, there have been so many great weight loss stories here, and it gives us strength and determination to carry on and reach our goals, knowing it can be done spurs us all on I think...this is why I love minimins sooooo much. My house work suffers terribly because of it though..lol :D My husband will vouch for that :D

I lost 2 stone in 2 months.. it's now 3 months and I've lost 2.5 stone (it's slowed down due to a weekend away and I have not been as hardcore as I was at the start)

Hi

Im new to WW but not to minimins!
I thought it would be nice for people to share how much theyve lost and how long theyve been doing this diet! and what there goals are!

it would certainly be inspirational for me to read and they are all on one post!

i have only been on WW 4 days but i have 7 stone to lose :eek: :eek: and hopefully even 1-2lb a week would be good then i would be at goal in a year!!
ive been overweight for 6 years so a year is nothing!!

Anyway look forward to hearing your successes!

Lou x

Not new but only just recently come back on here:)

I reckon i have about 7 stone to lose though i am not setting a goal weight as i am quite tall so will stop when i think right :)

Back