How much in how long?

28.5lbs (2 stone 1/2lb) in 16 weeks x x

3 stone in 14 months. The last half stone took me 6 months almost.

It's been gone for 1 year and 10 months. Woo!!

I lost 30lbs in about 8 months. Have put a bit on since but I'm back on track again now :)

17lbs in 6 weeks

I'm currently only 4 days into my diet so haven't weighed myself yet but I was wondering how long you guys think it will take me to lose 13lbs? I know it's hard to guess as you don't know what I'm eating but roughly if I'm eating healthily and exercise is going to start soon!

It's so difficult to say, because I don't know you, your lifestyle, your metabolism etc etc!! But at a guess I'd say give yourself 3 months (1lb per week)! That way you're likely to keep it off! But remember, it's all about changing your habits for good, not just a quick fix!!XXX

41.5lb in 29 weeks (1.43 lb per week- what a geek!LOL!). I'm happy with the rate I'm losing and would like to lose my last 30 lb by the end of the year (average 1lb per week) but I certainly won't be beating myself up if I get to target sometime in 2011! I don't see this as a race or a quick fix!X

That includes a fortnight in Florida where I only put on a pound. ;) But I didn't stick to the plan.

OMG how on earth did you only manage a pound?????? I usually put on 3-4lbs and that's with all the walking around the Disney Parks everyday! :8855:

Although this year we will be in a villa so will have a lot more control with what we eat compared to other years when we have had the Disney Dining Plan :eek:

I have lost 10lbs in 11 weeks, aiming for 1lb a week which should take me to target before my holiday in October :fingerscrossed:

ive lost 16.5lb in 6 weigh ins....so 7 weeks.

61lbs since 15/01/2010 xx

:cry:

I have lost 11 1/2 pounds since start of march. I am finding the diet easy but it is only coming off 1 pound a week, i thought it would be coming off quicker.
This week i was extremely good and I have put a pound on - not a happy bunny as I cannot understand why it is.

Can anyone help?

Karen

Back