1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

How much is the 12week countdown?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 28 December 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Well-Known Member

Thinking of getting one tomorrow :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

i think its about £50ish

4. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Well-Known Member

Thank you!

5. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

If you get it before the end of the year hun it's £45 x

6. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Yep I picked one up £45 but this is the last week you can get it at that price.

7. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

I'm sure our consultant said last week they had extended the offer til the middle of January, I could be wrong it has been known :D

I am geting mine tonight though as planned.

8. hobbithead

hobbithead Well-Known Member

I bought one last night and our C confirmed that if an exisiting member bought a countdown during w/c 4th Jan then it would be at 2009 prices but after that it would be the new price

9. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

I'll second and third that - our C said the same xxx