How much is the new LL program?

ZoBo

Silver Member
LL have just launched a LL lite program. Does anyone know how much it is? Is it the same price?

Thanks x

Hi Zobo :D

Lighterlife Lite works out at about £47 per week. You have 3 packs and a protein meal everyday.

I hope this helps :D

xx

Dunno about the councelling, but the "lite" is for anyone wanting to lose at least 1stone (but still has a starting BMI of over 25).

The concept of LL is no longer limited to those needing to lose at least 3stone, but the core LL program is.

Yes you do still get the counselling. I was just curious, as my mum used to do LL & got a letter about it today.

Interesting. Is this LL finally realising that they have been too rigid and are finally taking a leaf out of the CD book??? Not that I can slate LL - I did it for 6 months and lost 6 stone - until I moved and put half of it back on again:(

I suppose LL are being a bit more flexible to compete with the likes of WW and SW.

A lot of people struggle to not eat on LL and switch to the likes of CD,WW and SW...so LL lose out on these clients.

I think it's a great idea, as it still includes the counselling aspect while being able to incorporate food back into your life. My plan is to finish foundation and move over to LL Lite to lose my remaining weight...and then RTM to learn to maintain.

Can't wait :D

xx

I debated a lot over LL or CD and ended up doing CD because I could have a meal. I would have started LL last wednesday and e-mailed the counsellor that I had decided to go with CD, she made no mention of LL lite in her reply which I find funny as the main reason for going with CD was the meal.

Back