How much is too much food?!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am woundering how much food is too much? As i am a big eater and scared i will over eat.
HELP!!:D

I am woundering how much food is too much? As i am a big eater and scared i will over eat.
HELP!!:D

Gem just eat until you feel satisfied, go by your normal portion sizes while you've been doing the points and if you need more after 20 mins you can have something else.
I'm finding I am eating the same if not smaller amounts, but as I'm not so obsessed by the weight or points I feel quite satisfied .
Like today I had 1 petit pain for lunch with 5 bacon medallions in now normally I would have chosen 2 of them but actually find one is enough and I can have something a few hours later if needs be.
The only thing I still weigh is my porridge and potatoes. xx

P.S have replied to your pm hope you got it x

Gem just eat until you feel satisfied, go by your normal portion sizes while you've been doing the points and if you need more after 20 mins you can have something else.
I'm finding I am eating the same if not smaller amounts, but as I'm not so obsessed by the weight or points I feel quite satisfied .
Like today I had 1 petit pain for lunch with 5 bacon medallions in now normally I would have chosen 2 of them but actually find one is enough and I can have something a few hours later if needs be.
The only thing I still weigh is my porridge and potatoes. xx

P.S have replied to your pm hope you got it x

Thank you for your reply by PM , very helpful xx

Susie is right, I tend to stick to the kind of portion sizes I would if I was pointing. I never feel overly full on this but rarely feel hungry between meals unless I eat really late. You'll soon get used to it! X

Back