how much more do you weigh...........

blossom102

Silver Member
In the evening??
Hey guys,basically,iv been a bit silly,I shall start from the beginning.
I started slimfast/measure up on friday,and I'm usually one of them people who weigh themselves everyday without fail,but iv tried not to this time around,as it doesn't help me! infact I think it makes it worse!
I weighed myself on monday morning though,which is good for me,I lasted a whole2 days without weighing myself lol
And I had lost 2lb!! :)
Well,its now wednesday evening. And I couldn't resist.
And the 2lb is back on,and I'm back to fridays weight.
I was just wondering how much heavier you guys weigh in the evening?
I have been pretty good so far on the diet,I'm just so impatient!!
Last year I weighed 14st4,and I got down to 12st6 (which is what I am now)
And I lost that weight so easy!!! (With ww)
But I got so bored of weight watchers and iv tried loads of diets since,but don't seem to be able to get under 12st6! Grrrrr!

I guess I'm just having a moan! But feeling crappy after seeing the scales!
How is everyone else?
Xxx

Hi honey, I can weigh up to 3lbs heavier in the evenings than the mornings, it depends on what I have been doing during the day,and how much fluid I have drunk........and...........

step away from the scales!! lol x

God yes, I can weigh a good 2-3lbs heavier by the evening!

I became scale obsessed once and was weighing myself 6/7/8 times a day!! I found my weight would go up and down all day lol x

xx

Oh and well done on your weight loss so far x

Hi Blossom!! Well I'm finding I weigh myself one morning and I can weigh in again half hour later just to "check" and I'm a pound heavier or lighter arrrgh!! I have no idea how much I weigh at all, and it's starting to annoy me so I don't want to stand on the scales!! I think we all fluctuate all the time so it's normal :D

Back