how much of what liquid???

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
hi all

i have been given 21 chocolate shakes but have no idea how to use them!!

what do i mix them with and how much??

HELP!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i have just 21 white bags with black writing on that sayings

female lipotrim
chocolate flavour
drink mix 40g

is that right?!?!

xx

yup ...as long as there isnt maitainence written on them they are the right ones x You must also drink an additional 4 - 10 pints of water ...mininmum of 4!!!!

uurrgghhh i hate water aswell!!!!!

do you have any tips etc?!!?
xxxxxxxxxx

no i got given it by one of my mums friends she had done what she needed to do so my mum sent it to me this morning...

trying to find a chemist that stock it here in leicester but having problems with the website...?

at the moment im loving mixing the the chocolate one with hot water to make hot choc mmm x

website is down tried it on sun and today their number is 0800413735
X

oohh that sounds nice ive just read also you can make a mousse with just a little bit of water but have to drink half a pint with it is anyone doing that?!
x

oohh that sounds nice ive just read also you can make a mousse with just a little bit of water but have to drink half a pint with it is anyone doing that?!
x
yeah i tend to have the moose of a night its rather nice. Just put half the recommed amount in then add to get a consistency, but make sure you drink water after to make up for the amount you have not had.

the choc is lush made with peppermint tea mmm,and you can add coffee to the vanilla one and have it hot or cold ,you can add extra water to the shakes aswell i put in over half a pint ,they last longer and helps to get a bit more water down,and you can split them too that helps during the first couple of days xx

the choc is lush made with peppermint tea mmm,and you can add coffee to the vanilla one and have it hot or cold ,you can add extra water to the shakes aswell i put in over half a pint ,they last longer and helps to get a bit more water down,and you can split them too that helps during the first couple of days xx

split them up as in have like 6 shakes during the day rather than 3 or did you mean variations?!
thanks so much for the coffee and peppermint tea tips they sound yum too!!

oohh that is gonna be a great help!! im starving already!!!

thas eally going t help im starving already!!!

oops repeated post!! sorry!!!

Back