• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much should Mens Lipotrim cost ??

I pay £48 for 14 sachets or the equivalent. I thought it was a standard price everywhere. I don't think I'd go anywhere else anyway as my pharmacy is great and I get lots of support of them.

I'd be interested to know what others do pay though.

It seems rare to find, within England, price variations in women or men.

Even so, £12 different per week between men and women seems unfair.

Yes especially, when the women program has 4 sachets per day. OK I do accept that men need more calories per day but thats not what the cost is.
Any other opinions on this?

It's 3 sachets for women :)

at the end of the day it's only powder in sachets - shouldn't cost the earth anywhere!! they must be making a bomb *sigh* but at least it works, so i'm not really complaining (much)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I think men get 3 of the men shakes or they can have 4 of the womens a day. Either way the men's price is more because a man needs more for their body each day.

It's like calories, RDA for men is higher than women. LT the nutrients a man needs is higher than a woman.

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
its only 3 sachets a day

Yes especially, when the women program has 4 sachets per day. OK I do accept that men need more calories per day but thats not what the cost is.
Any other opinions on this?