How much should Mens Lipotrim cost ??

deflating

Can anybody tell me the best price they get Mens Lipotrim for?
I intend to challenge my pharmacist to meet the best price in Manchester, just gotta know what everyone is paying.
Thanks guys.

I pay £48 for 14 sachets or the equivalent. I thought it was a standard price everywhere. I don't think I'd go anywhere else anyway as my pharmacy is great and I get lots of support of them.

I'd be interested to know what others do pay though.

It seems rare to find, within England, price variations in women or men.

Even so, £12 different per week between men and women seems unfair.

Yes especially, when the women program has 4 sachets per day. OK I do accept that men need more calories per day but thats not what the cost is.
Any other opinions on this?

Try paying €85 per week.

It's 3 sachets for women :)

at the end of the day it's only powder in sachets - shouldn't cost the earth anywhere!! they must be making a bomb *sigh* but at least it works, so i'm not really complaining (much)

I think men get 3 of the men shakes or they can have 4 of the womens a day. Either way the men's price is more because a man needs more for their body each day.

It's like calories, RDA for men is higher than women. LT the nutrients a man needs is higher than a woman.

its only 3 sachets a day

Yes especially, when the women program has 4 sachets per day. OK I do accept that men need more calories per day but thats not what the cost is.
Any other opinions on this?

Back