Attack How much so far?

coxnicole1986

:):) As im new and about to start my journey thought i would ask you all how much weight you have lost so far and how long you have been on diet?
and any issue you have had while on diet?

What a lovely tall lady you are ;) (check your User CP data!!).

I'm not a good advertisement, except to welcome you and inform you. On Dukan, this time I have lost 11K since January. But it's not my first time.

Issue? I guess my only "complaint" would be slower than usual transit can get a little irksome!

I've been on the diet since Feb 1, and have lost 19lbs so far.

No complaints as such. If anything my "transit" has improved, although it can get tricky at certain times of the month.

TOTM is my only problem - my weight loss tends to stall for 8-10 days out of every month, which was worrying the first time it happened, and is still a bit nerve wracking even now, on the third month. But, on past performance the lbs should tumble off in 5-6 days time. (Fingers crossed)

coxnicole - I love your (hopefully) accidental height stats. I'd be tempted to keep it that way if I were you - but I am very silly. :-D

Atropos - Wow, your avatar looks like one of those moving images in newspapers and books in the Harry Potter films!

i just noticed my height how silly of me lol will keep you updated on my progress stocked up on loads of yummy meat and eggs

Easy mistake to make! Nice to meet you! Join in anywhere and everywhere and let us know what you're eating and perhaps we can help spot a mistake if ever...

Ive been on it 8 days and lost 13.25lbs.

Only struggle is today because im down (i have bipolar) and i am desperately trying to resist eating a take away or something!

PPK - Try and remember that old adage, "a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips". It's so much easier to put on weight than it is to lose it.

Keep in mind how much better you'll feel when you've lost your weight. And ask yourself whether it's worth a brief moment of pleasure to put that in jeopardy.

Hope that helps!

today have eaten quite alot but stuck to everything book says

has scrambled egg and 2 slices of turkey for breakfast
snack muller toffee yog with tablesppon of oatbran
dinner chicken and lots of it
snack another vanilla muller
had some chicken and tuna

drank plenty of water tea and pepsi max as book allows

check your oatbran allowance ....1 1/2 tablespon in attack 2 in cruise hun

i have been on dukan for 3 weeks and lost 16lbs! good luck, its actually a very enjoyable??!! way to lose weight:D

gracex

Hi and welcome! (How tall were you before you changed your stats?;))

I was supposed to lose 9.5 kilos in 2 months or so, it took me a bit longer (but I had a holiday and a few weekends when I did conso-style - wouldn't advise it) although I suspect my ketosis was very light anyway as I eat lots of dairy.

I didn't really have many issues with transit (TOTM only, I'd say), rhubarb is my friend :) and I also take full advantage of the wheat bran.

It's easy to follow and I've not felt frustrated once (or if I have, it's vanished from my memory) although I abuse the sweetners a bit when the hormones are going crazy. It's also good at teaching you 'better' eating habits.:D So far, I'm maintaining more or less almost 6 months after starting conso (although I did have a gain at Christmas, but it was gone by the end of January just by sticking to conso).

The only downside is eating out/with friends, hence my conso-style slips now and again. If you can choose a restaurant which has fish/steak/veg or salad for ex or tell your friends in advance (or take your own meal along if they won't be offended), then that will help to avoid slip-ups.

Best of luck!

PPK - cravings are horrible - I used to be there every month - how about some PV-friendly alternatives for ex stir-fry, get some of those Japanese noodles and it will be as good as (better) than a takeaway. It's possible to make Dukan-friendly curry too (passata, curry spice, onion, some fromage frais just before serving and you have a decent curry sauce). If you're craving fish and chips, make yourself some celeriac chips and some baked salmon for ex.

For the sweet ones - make yourself some muffins, if you need something sweet - an extra wee dose of oatbran is tolerated. Good luck!

Post hijack - sorry:eek:.

i did have all oatbran just forgot to write it had a look on scales this morning just out of interest and im 4 pounds lighter but wont change ticker till offical weigh in next friday. finding it so easy i love sweets but havent fancied it even made my son some choc fudge muffins today and smell did not bother me

today have eaten scrambled eggs 2 slices of turkey and vanilla yog with oat bran in it for breakfast
made homemade burgers for lunch with garlic and extra lean mince and had another yog

got two salmon fillets for tea

Back