How much water do we have to dronk!

jaqui62

I am awaiting my pack to arrive but i can not see how much fluid you have to drink on this diet, is it as much as lipo trim 4 lits and can we drink low cal coke.
x

Hi, yes aim for at least two but most of us go for four. Coke zero is ok as is dr pepper zero, it's the citric acid you have to watch for.

Glad to see you here, have fun on this diet, it's so quick you'll be off it before you know xx

Thanks Sarah for the info i must admit coke zero is my fav out of all the diet drinks,i had come to a brick wall with lipo and saw this diet on mini so i am going to give it a go ...... how have toy found it.

Jaq.x

you can dronk :) upto 3 litres of water a day :) i split it up 1 litre morning 1 litre afternoon than 1 litre evening :)

I drink 4 litres a day. In the morning I fill up 8 small bottles and drink them through the day. This way it doesn't seem like so much! And if you're popping out you can take a bottle with you and as it's already in bottles you can see how much you have drunk so far without having to guess/remember how many glasses you have had in the day.

Good luck on exante. x

I try to get through 3 750ml sports bottles filled with water a day. I can usually manage this and a little bit more. The silly lid just broke off my bottle so I've had to order another one :( lol. I can only managed flavoured water though, plain water makes me feel so sick. I drink Tesco's own still strawberry flavour. They do an apple flavour as well but it tastes weird to me :/

Back