How much water do you drink a day? and do you think it help's?

I am a bit of a tea and coffee fiend so use my Hex As on milk. I do however also drink 1.5l of water (with NAS squash) each day too xx

I have drank 6 glasses today so far.. really trying to up my intake at the moment :rolleyes:

Hi i havent posted on this thread until now as i find this an uncomfortable thing to talk about i feel rebelious i think its because i know i should drink more during the day but could never comitt to it i have about 3 hot drinks and that is probably it water,squash tends to make me gagg and i cant even swallow it.

Well I have drunk a lot more water this week I can only cope with the sparkling sort. My weight losses have been 2.5 first week, same second, then l.5 then l.00, then .5 but this week after drinking about 2 litres of water a day I have lost 2.5lb. Maybe coincidence but hey, I keep hitting that water bottle now! The only thing is I am up in the night and keep going to the loo all the time, small price to pay if it works though. Will see if it is a similar pattern next week, but my c said it really does help

I had 2 1/2 litres of water at work today (have several 1/2 litre bottles that i refil from water cooler). I usually have this and 2-3 cups of herbal tea.

I dont normally drink anything except for coffee, my losses are generally 1/2lb a week, last week I drank 2 litres of water every day and lost 1 1/2lb, was super chuffed.
I think it helped as it stopped me snacking.

Well im still gulping down that water and getting my daily excercise of running to the loo every 45mins so hopefully ill see a difference in my weight loss tonight at WI.
If not then my plan this week is to do more excercise as ive bit the bullit and joined a gym last weekend so ill see if that works,
lets hope so.

I normally drink 2-3 litres of water a day. I don't drink tea or coffee, may sometimes have the odd diet coke, or Dr Pepper zero, but it's normally water or squash for me.

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::mad: Well seems like drinking all that water didnt help that much.

WI tonight was a measly 1lb loss, suppose its better than a gain or STS but still not happy about it.
Only compensation was ive now got my 1st 1/2 stone sticker (will have a look at how to add it to here). Probably carry on drinking the water anyway as i know it good for me, but will now try Plan B, more excercise. :character00115:

I buy multipacks of bottled water and aim for 1.5 litres a day. I can only manage it with bottled water at room temperature, if it's cold or from the tap I struggle.
Have lost quite well on weeks with good water intake. Have forgot to buy water and so the last couple of days have not been drinking as much and can feel the difference as I am a bit headachey and sluggish. I think that water helps more with weight loss as it helps prevent water retention and also because it fills you up a bit more.

I have been having about 1.5 litres, but am going to the bathroom all the time. Dont mind it the flab comes off, I can only manage the sparkling water though.

Back