How Much Water Do You Use??

I wud use bout 500ml in the strawberry ones and 600ml in the chocolate not including the crushed ice! Ive been trying to have the strawberry one thicker but then i put too much ice in so hav to add water or it ends up just being ice at the end haha!

I don't like mine so diluted - makes it taste less chocolatey imo. I usually use just under 200ml of water in my choc shakes (the only ones I have) and sometimes for breakfast I'll only use about 100ml to make it nice and thick.
Same here! If I have it cold I have it with LOTS of crushed ice. I make sure I drink enough 'extra' fluid to make up the difference though.

always use 300 for all the shakes.. :):)

I use 200ml for all..Then i just drink the whole thing back in one go. Still cant stand the taste of them, they make me gag :(

I use 200ml for all..Then i just drink the whole thing back in one go. Still cant stand the taste of them, they make me gag :(
Really? After all this time? Even with sweeteners/coffee/ice etc.?
I didn't 'like' them at first, but now find them quite nice- once I discovered 'my' way of having them after a lot of trial & error!

Yea I love the choc one with some powdered coffee... i actually look forward to it haha and I love a ciggie with it too although i know I shouldnt.....

do you think the more or less water you have in your shake could effect your weight loss? I know its only water but your having more if you know what i mean?!

I use 200ml with loads of crushed ice. I bloody love them and reckon I'll miss them when I go back into the big bad world of food :(

Im starting to realise i mite take too much water in mine haha! i mite try a really thick chocolate shake later to see how i feel with it!

Back